A rally will be held in Donetsk on November 7 to mark the 102nd anniversary of the Great October Socialist Revolution
On November 7 in Donetsk, on Lenin Square, the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Donetsk People’s Republic, Donetsk city organization of the Communist Party of the DPR, the Union of Soviet Officers of the DPR, the women’s organization Nadezhda Donbassa, the Leninist Communist Youth Union of the DPR, and members of the national-patriotic movement will hold a celebratory concert and rally dedicated to the 102nd anniversary of the Great October Socialist Revolution.
Assembly at 13.00 near the fountain in Lenin Square. The concert will begin at 13.30, the rally at 14.00.
Calls and slogans of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the DPR for mass actions on November 7, 2019:
– Glory to Great October!
– Lenin! October! Socialism! Victory!
– Workers of all countries, unite!
– Socialism is the future of humanity!
– Make Great October a national holiday of the DPR!
– Lenin, Stalin, October is the greatness that unites us and leads us forward!
– Under the Red Banner of October — forward to socialism!
– Great October is the cradle of democracy and socialism!
– The goal of the Great October Revolution is a state for the people, without the power of the oligarchy!
– Power to the people! Property to the workers!
– Let’s return the social conquests of the Great October Revolution!
– Let’s create Victory Parks across the country!
– We demand the nationalization of strategic sectors of the economy!
– A decent life for a working people!
– All power to the soviets!
– The future of the DPR is socialism!
– 1917-2019. We remember! We are proud! We will repeat!
– The new October is ahead!