Slogans and calls of the Central Committee of the United Communist Party (OKP) of Russia for the 102nd anniversary of the Great October Socialist Revolution:
– Long live the Great October Socialist Revolution!
– Power and property to the working people!
-Power to the millions, not the millionaires!
-No to imperialist wars, yes to socialist revolutions!
-Proletarians of all countries, unite!
– The way out of the crisis is socialism!
– There are no limits on revolution!
– The power of the oligarchs — to the dustbin of history!
– No to presidential autocracy, yes to democracy and self-government!
– Neither tsarism nor capitalism!
– Long live Russia — Soviet and Socialist!
– Yes to nationalization of banks and major enterprises!
-Work week — no more than 35 hours!
-Yes to a tax on luxury items and excess profits!
-Learning and healthcare should be free!
-Education and medicine should be for everyone!
-Real freedom for rallies and strikes!
-Down with political investigations! No surveillance and censorship on the Internet!
– Freedom to political prisoners!
-No privatization of science and culture!
– Fewer banks — more books!
-Churches have no place at school!
On October 24, representatives of communist and left-wing organizations filed a notice to the Moscow Mayor’s Office about the march and rally for Revolution Day on November 7.
Translated by Greg Butterfield